Corporate Secretarial Services and Compliances
1. Corporate Secretarial Services
With our professional experience, we can assist clients to manage risks of corporate non-compliance. Our Corporate Secretarial Services help clients to ease administrative burdens across functional and geographical borderlines. We will help you in:
- Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“GMS”) (Drafting GMS, GMS Invitation, Attendance list, and Assistance)
- Filing previous GMS / Circular
- Filing proof of capital deposit
- Filing Shareholders documents
- Mandatory Report of Employment 1 time/year
- Reminder Board of Directors every 3 months
- Reminder the Board of Commissioners Meeting every 3 months
- Remind per 6 months Report of Environmental Management Efforts and Environmental Monitoring Efforts (if any)
- To submit Investment Activity Report
- To Submit Annual Company Financial Report
2. Working permit
Many foreign workers are working in Indonesia for various purposes. We provide to assist you making Utilization Plan for Foreign Workers, IMTA (Issuance of Expatriate Employment Permit) and KITAS (Limited Stay Permit).
3. Legal Advice
The aim of legal advice is giving a formal opinion regarding the substance or procedure regarding the regulations about legal issues. Our lawyers will giving you an advice according client’s requirements.
4. Business Competition Law
Business competition law is a law that regulates the interaction of companies or business actors in the market, that are based on economic motives. Our lawyers provide to give you an advice according business competition law issues. Other than that, if needed we will assist you in litigation area.
5. Sworn Translation Services
We provide you an official translation where a document is translated by an officially recognized, certified translator and the accuracy is guaranteed and approved by the sworn translator’s themselves.